Super Mario Patch Set - Geeky Embroidered Video Game Iron on Patches (Set of 5)
"The princess might be in another castle, but you can get these awesome patches right here!"
You are purchasing a handmade polyester embroidered iron on patch set featuring 5 mini Super Mario Bros inspired designs. Great for backpacks, garments, costumes, and well... essentially anything that you're able to iron.
Browse our shop for more Super Mario Brothers embroidered products! http://shop.seams-geeky.com
• This is a set of 5 mini patches! (1 Red Mushroom, 1 Green Mushroom, 1 Coin, 1 Star, and 1 Question Block)
• Made with 100% polyester thread. This makes the patch resistant to wear and tear, machine washing, bleaching, and fading from light.
• Each patch design in this set measures approximately 1.5" tall x 1.5" wide.
• Has an iron-on backing material that allows it to be attached easily without any sewing!
• Overlocked edge to prevent fraying and to give the patch a finished, clean edge.
Step 1: The item or garment that you plan to attach your patch should be clean and freshly laundered.
Step 2: Set iron to "COTTON" setting (400 degrees) for five minutes.
Step 3: Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
Step 4: Place your patch on your garment right side up.
Step 5: Place a cloth or thin towel over the patch and using a slow, circular motion, press firmly over the patch for 30 seconds.
Step 6: Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
Step 7: Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
It is recommended that the patch be sewn in place to guarantee permanence.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers. You may also choose to use Patch Attach™ Permanent Patch Adhesive for these types of fabrics.
Thread -- 100% Polyester
Stabilizer (Shows on the back of the design.)
Made in the USA.
*Not a licensed Nintendo product. Colors may vary slightly.